Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello, Welcome! (Introduce yourself)

Hello my name is Dylan and i am a new electronics enthusiast who is using his new and growing knowledge of circuits and electronics for robotics!

Hello everyone.

I'm Mariano, currently studying Electronics Engineering in the Philippines.

I'm a bit fuzzy in understanding complex circuits.Joining this thread might be a great help for me when it comes to my studies ,project designing and conducting thesis in the near future. I'm hoping to learn more from you guys apart from what I learn in school. Godspeed everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is Marcelo, I'm a student of mechatronics, i intend to improve myself in the area of electronics, gain knowledge and help other members of the forum if possible.

davenn

Hey Mariano and Marcelo. Welcome to the forums :)

Mariano ... where in the Phil's are you from ?
my wife is from Iloilo on Panay

cheers
Dave

Hello everyone!

My name is Jorge, I'm an electronics engineer from Mexico. Although I'm an engineer I'm more like a hobbyist because for the last 7 years (ever since I finished college) I've been working on IT related fields and not anything directly involving electronics.

I'm here to learn and see what other people are doing.

New Member checking in, found this forum through a web search, want to learn more about electronics and have a couple items that need repairing, seems like a good opportunity to learn!

Cheers
Daz