Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Boosting the Amper and altering the frequency

I see no diodes in your schematic. What are you talking about?
I drew the diodes on paint.:) Black ones aren't diodes?

I edited the post and renewed the screenshot. I added diodes on the software. I read that diodes do not allow the current to pass to a certain direction according to how they are installed on the circuit. I thought current might go to the locations where i installed diodes. Therefore I put them there. I wanted to ask and make sure.

Last edited:

bertus

Hello,

As @Harald Kapp said, the diodes are not needed.
They even cause problems with the extra voltage drops.
Each diode will drop about 0.7 Volts extra, so the transistors will start acting a bit at about 2.8 Volts (2 X BE of the transistors and 2 X diode drop).

Bertus

Hello,

As @Harald Kapp said, the diodes are not needed.
They even cause problems with the extra voltage drops.
Each diode will drop about 0.7 Volts extra, so the transistors will start acting a bit at about 2.8 Volts (2 X BE of the transistors and 2 X diode drop).

Bertus
Thank you very much for the explanation.

To prevent damage to system or prevent possible fire(?) should I put 1-1.2A fuse at the collector of each BD135? (Assuming voltage regulator allows that much current flow.) Or simply where should I put a fuse?

There is also R_limit at collector end. But I forgot to add it on the schematic. And I will add the regulator but I couldn't manage to add its footprint on a schematic in the software I used to draw this.