Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Rodin Coil 3 Input Oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im a newbie, i like playing around with different induction coils and my 3d printer to make the stators
i have been playing around with creating my own Rodin coil designs which have 3 induction coils.
its very small with small gauge wire

im after a very basic circuit/low voltage similar to the basic flip flop oscillator but can work 3 outputs, preferebaly with variable frequency.
i was hoping someone could help or point me towards something that would be helpful.please?

so im actually wanting 2 separate circuits to play with
one that drives 2 of the 3 coils at one time and rotates through (coil1 and 2, then 2/3, then 1/3 and repeat)
the other drives 1 of the 3 coils at one time and rotates through (coil1, then 2, then 3, then repeat)

any help i would appreciate

thanks

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Rodin coils, eh? As in this nutbag Marko Rodin? We don't do woo-woo "science" here.

What do you expect to accomplish with your "induction coils," and how does winding them with "small gauge wire" on "very small" plastic forms you are calling stators, produced by a 3D printer, accomplish anything? Show us some pictures, show us some measurements, show us some science if you expect anyone here to take you seriously.

thanks 1944.
was kinda just trying to paint a picture with the lack of detail attempting to explain it was a small simple experimental project and was simply after a nudge in the right direction
perhaps ill find a more appropriate forum with a more open minded base that caters towards novices like me.
i now know the information i need to provide if i want help on this forum so thanks again.

You don't say anything about voltage and current levels, inductance values, or oscillation and sequencing frequencies. Circuit design is not possible without information.

ak

davenn

perhaps ill find a more appropriate forum with a more open minded base that caters towards novices like me.

their "catering of novices" as you put is will lead you to be led totally astray and away from real science by a bunch of idiots
who cannot separate fake from reality

Is that what you really want ? or would you prefer to learn real electronics and science ?

Status
Not open for further replies.