Maker Pro
Maker Pro

I need a PCB designed

Hi everybody, good morning, before I start to draw the schematic can someone check if the diagram with zener in my first post is ok?

Thanks

Pray for the San Bernardino Family Victims. This must to stop...

The zener diode is reversed. And if the Signal Source has a bipolar output (that is, it can pull the Arduino input up to 5 V or pull it down to ground), then R2 is not needed unless you are counting on it to form a 94% voltage divider with R1.

ak

The zener diode is reversed. And if the Signal Source has a bipolar output (that is, it can pull the Arduino input up to 5 V or pull it down to ground), then R2 is not needed unless you are counting on it to form a 94% voltage divider with R1.

ak

Hi, thanks, I just need that the arduino read 5v or I, I dont need O

Is this what you want. What other connections do you need?
Adam
View attachment 23558

Thanks Adam, I need to that the Arduino drive some irlr024n SMD mosfet,and a 7805 to power the Arduino with the 15volts, I just check the image of the mosfet, I think that this will not work for me, I need 12Volts + from the Mosfet, the worst is I just order it... :(

Edit:

I will need too a connection for a push button and a 1206 SMD Led monitor in the Mosfet output.

Attachments

• Mosfet.jpg
    Mosfet.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
For the schematic in post #25, the Arduino can drive Q2 directly without R2 or D2. Increase R4 to 10K to reduce unnecessary power loss. If you want the MOSFET to source current at +12V rather than sink current from a +12V load, then you need a P-channel MOSFET as the power switch and an inverting driver transistor. That can be a small n-channel MOSFET such as a 2N7002, or a small NPN bipolar such as a 2N4401 plus a base resistor. The driver transistor can be replaced by a zener diode, but only if the MOSFET is a logic-level type. I recommend a less-restrictive FET selection and the 2N7002.

ak

For the schematic in post #25, the Arduino can drive Q2 directly without R2 or D2. Increase R4 to 10K to reduce unnecessary power loss. If you want the MOSFET to source current at +12V rather than sink current from a +12V load, then you need a P-channel MOSFET as the power switch and an inverting driver transistor. That can be a small n-channel MOSFET such as a 2N7002, or a small NPN bipolar such as a 2N4401 plus a base resistor. The driver transistor can be replaced by a zener diode, but only if the MOSFET is a logic-level type. I recommend a less-restrictive FET selection and the 2N7002.

ak

Hi, I just order 10 pieces to test it of irlr024n and they are logic level gate. Any way, I can use whatever be best, would you so kind of make me a diagram of what you think is best?

Thnaks

Hi guys, before I draw the diagram I need to be sure if this diagram is ok if I want + 15volts from the Mosfet

mosfet-jpg.23561

Thanks

If you have some knowledge of soldering and making connections same as you see in schematic then try building yourself. If you somehow manage to get schematic then get some used instruments for your pcb from used-line: http://www.used-line.com/
You will get very cheap pcb equipment here and try making this yourself.

No this will not give you any voltage. I assume you want to switch power to another device which runs from +15 Volts? And control it from the Arduino. You need a P version of MOSFET. This will however switch a circuits common connection if you wanted to, this is called low side switching. But I gather you want it the other way around.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mosfet+power+switch&biw=1384&bih=654&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjU4IW9hcXJAhXIvBQKHXZECWEQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=_RtISalFRD5ZKM:

Hi, thanks, yes, this is what I need, do you know some PNP Mosfet that can drive at least 6 amps? I would use the irlr024n but this one dosent work for my project because is a NPN

Hmm, One of my Dubai friends holds a piano design company and they need PCBAs to manufacturer. I help him to contact a PCB manufacturer to make files of Schematic Diagram, gerber files and bom lists. Also process to production. Also can recommend this way to those who are in need: http://www.pcbway.com/q

ak

Hi guys, sorry for the delay, please, can you recomend me a mosfet that work in my project? I order some already that dosent work...

Hi again guys, as you see I almost dont have free time to build this project by my self, is any avaliable to build this project for me? We can arrange a payment.

Thanks