Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello, Welcome! (Introduce yourself)

Hello, I am an apple that can type. I am on the internet. Ah, yes. I am 32 and live in Vancouver, Canada. I joined up to ask some basic questions and try to find out what I'm doing, lol.

edit: im a guy btw, hehe

Last edited:
Hello, I am an apple that can type. I am on the internet. Ah, yes. I am 32 and live in Vancouver, Canada. I joined up to ask some basic questions and try to find out what I'm doing, lol.

edit: im a guy btw, hehe
Welcome to EP, I'm in a similar region and end up in Van at least 7 days a month.
Feel free to post any questions you may have, but keep in mine many of us won't spoon feed you any answers ;)
If you have the desire to learn and are resourceful, you can do some amazing things!

Hi!
so i just found this on google searching for an electronics forum. I didn't know I would find one so big! Its awesome!

Anyways, I'm a second semester electronics engineer so only basic knowledge of this stuff. But so far I love it!

davenn

Hi!
so i just found this on google searching for an electronics forum. I didn't know I would find one so big! Its awesome!

Anyways, I'm a second semester electronics engineer so only basic knowledge of this stuff. But so far I love it!

hi ya deam

welcome to EP
good to have you aboard :)

Dave

Hello, i am from Mauritius island, i'm newbie to electronics. after googling i came across this splendid forum and look forward to post on it

Myself johnniewalk, i am newbie to this forum. I have some electronics related queries, so i think in this forum i will get an answers for my questions.

Hello, world, I'm Gordon from Houston TX. I am looking for a resource for repairing electronic items as they break, and hooking up new house automation technologies. Currently I have a blown component in an audio distribution device that I am trying to identify. Hope the forum can help! -- Gordon

Hi all, I'm Kieran or Key..Im am new to both electronics and this site and wanted to say high to you all, I have what i would describe as good basic knowledge of electronics and have been trying to self teach myself for the last 6 months or so in order to revive/repair home audio equipment as a hobby. I will try to help out as much as possible with the questions on here but I would imagine It will be more questions than answers to start off with :)

Cheers for now
Key