Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello, Welcome! (Introduce yourself)

Hi!

I'm JH and am a student based in London. I have a keen interest in fixing things (usually bikes), but want to improve my understanding of electronics. Look forward to getting involved, although certainly will be doing more asking than answering!

Thanks,

JH

davenn

hi there JH

welcome to Electronics Point

enjoy your stay ... have a look through the resources section for lots of good teaching stuff :)

Dave

Hi there! MY name is Will, I have played with electronics for decades-in my teens using the RadioShack 150 in one and 200 in one electronics Project kits and since doing similarly easy projects(and repairs) since. I do not have ny semblance of a deep knowledge of electronics because life took me away from that interest, but I am getting back to it! I apologize up front for any and all NEWBness on my part, and am ready to accept a slathering of rosin/heat sink compound for such! I have a few projects in mind, and I am sure more that will come to mind.
In my past I have Managed a Radio Shack(in the late 80s), and have been out of it since...I do know that I don't know what I don't know-that is to say I know I don't know the limit of my ignorance...but my plan is a steady outward movement of that limit!

Hi all , My names Alan im from northern ireland 39yrs young and just starting to delv into electronics, my main reason for doing to is to restore old to new or as close as i can in anything really, i have at the moment limited kit as im sure most beginners do, hopefully i will be able to contribute to this forum and get to know others in doing so :).

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Hi Alan. Welcome to Electronics Point.

I hope we can assist you in your journey :)

cheers steve im enjoing it so far i have just started learning about digital im my idiots guide book :) its very different to everything before it thats fer sure. just need to get some broken stuff now n get hands on :)

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Hi Alan and welcome :)

It's good to see people wanting to repair stuff. It's not so common in today's throwaway culture, but it is a very good way to learn.

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Hi David and welcome to Electronics Point :)

I saw your question about your Hyperion charger. I found an introductory video at
. That's a pretty nice piece of kit. I couldn't find any service information on the web, and I don't have any suggestions yet. I'm keeping an eye on the thread though.