Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Resource Submissions

Ian

Administrator
We've made some improvements on how the Resource section works, based on feedback from users and the way the system was used. Previously, resources could be submitted to any existing section and would appear in the moderation queue until approved (meaning you could work on an article as a draft and ask for it to be made visible when ready).

This has now changed so that you can only submit to the "Resource Submission Area" - where it no longer appears in the moderation queue and is a place where you can work on articles (or submit finished ones). Once you're ready to go live, just let myself or one of the moderators know and we can move it to the main resources section under the correct category. This change means that it's possible to get feedback (if you'd like it) on work-in-progress articles before they are published and also means that we can create new categories as required. The resource submission area resources are only visible to logged in members, so that you can work on articles without them being visible to guests before they are finished.

I hope you like these improvements :D. The resources section seems to be working well and we've had some excellent contributions!

Sounds great Ian! That should make it a lot easier to do resources. :) I'm hoping to write another one soon, when I get some time and motivation.

Regards

Dan

Reactions: Ian