Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Woo-Woo Posted nearly a year ago in Twilight Zone, project now proofed-of-concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in July I was contemplating...now I've done it to the point where anyone can build their own working copy of it. It is an Arduino sketch to measure a plant's response to telepathy, along with a description of the electrode construction. the thread I started then is Electrical R of a plant leaf vs. human thought

I decided to discourage metallic electrodes in favor of graphite. Graphite electrodes, I found out, are used in at least one EKG product. Of course, the person building the apparatus is free to use metallic, but I'm using a motor brush poked into a muddied and mud-filled pouch. The pouch simply uses the force of gravity to press against the adaxial epidermis of a selected leaf which is supported in a sling. (I suggest the fabric of the pouch and sling be of vegetative fiber such as hemp, linen, cotton, or jute for bio-compatibility...albeit, determining exactly which fiber may be end up being a point of concern which I'm not burdening myself with just yet). The second electrode might be pressed into the soil or placed on a second leaf, and one way may work better than the other. Adafruit took notice of my project and gave it a positive blog entry. Uses an Arduino, so anyone here in this forum should have no trouble building one for your own use. Thank you for this forum!

https://github.com/kenneth558/plant_resistance_primary_perception

Communication between biofields by longitudinal propagation is not really anything new in the science, it just not very widely used in technology. I suspect the changes could also be noticed using certain types Kirlian photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.