Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Accounts may have been compromised, someone may have posted from my i.p.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
I'm not sure I understand your problem.

It sounds like you simply need to change your password.

Ive been tracked on the net before by tracking cookies, and had virus attacks, thankfully not on the forum.
If you have a subscription internet security program you might also have some thing called identity safe offered by the subscription program, not saying this is the case, but if another has this pass word, then when activated your systems program might fill the login fields, this means unattended anyone with that pass can access one or multiple accounts or sites your a member of.

To hack your IP address then start posting as if they where you is very odd, as any individual stands to gain nothing from this type of action, i think i understand what your saying, but really dont get whats to gain from a hacker doing this, IE there is no financial gain from someone impersonating you.

Most identity hackers target financial accounts, not forums, very odd.
Dave. :)

I'll just change my passwords. I'm sure that'll do the trick. Might just have a virus because my smart firewall was turned off and i didn't turn it off. Norton informed that i would be more prone to virus attacks and intrusions. I thought i re-enabled it. But then it turned itself off again.

Last edited:
I only turn of back ground programs that are non essential, as they chew up system resources, cpu ram etc, never turn of protection programs, only some of the bells and whistles, some programs offer, again greedy on systems resources.

Amazing what you can turn off to improve performance, but be carefull explore it fully first.
Dave. :)