Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Nut Roaster-to-Coffee Roaster Project

Hello. I’m looking to build the device featured in this video but I am not knowledgeable about electronics, motors, etc:

Can anyone help me by recommending a comparable, affordable motor on aliexpress.com?

Also, what do I need to do (and purchase) to run a motor from a 220V wall outlet (though it's an American 120V outlet in the video)?

Thanks!

Buy a moto rated for 220 V AC operation.

Yes. Thank you. The problem is there is a big difference between them and I don't know how to differentiate between all the options.

I'm looking for the most comparable, affordable (that is, least expensive) quality motor like the one in the video.

It would be really appreciated if someone on this board can find me a link on aliexpress.com.

Thanks again.

You will need a geared motor. Possibly 40 or 50rpm to copy the videos motor speed.
Plenty online with varying prices and specifications. (240VAC geared motor). You’ll also need a donor bicycle for its chain, crank and rear wheel cog. Plus a large Wok suitable for induction heating.
Looks flipping dangerous to me. Imagine getting your hand or clothing caught in the chain powered by 240V (60W) motor!. And, why would they walk away leaving it stirring?. Accident waiting to happen.

Martin