Maker Pro
Maker Pro

HDMI Port

Hi,
I wonder if someone might be able to help me identify an HMI port that I need to replace on a Humax HDR-FOXT2.

It seems to be a fairly standard solder board mounted 19 pin right angle connector with a female socket to allow connection to a TV through a standard HDMI cable, but the problem is that every replacement I look at seems to have the solder pins arranged in a 7-6-6 arrangement and the Humax one is arranged in a 6-7-6 format as shown on the attached photo.

I've searched on every website that I can think of to try and find one, but without success, and it seems unlikely that Humax would have gone to the trouble of having a special HDMI port built for them, I think I must be missing something.

Any pointers much appreciated,

Thanks, Colin

Humax HDMI Socket.jpg

Thanks for having a look and confirming what I was finding.
The Humax is quite ancient and "social pressures" forced me into buying a replacement, so for now I've "retired" the box and will look for a cheap "parts only" one that I can use for spares.
Really surprised by the fact that Humax seem to have built a "custom" HDMI port which seems to be different from every other port in existence.

Really surprised by the fact that Humax seem to have built a "custom" HDMI port which seems to be different from every other port in existence.
TBH, I am too.
It could have been a mistake on the PCB/design and cheaper to re-pin the HDMI connector. Who knows?.
Either way, a parts unit is always a good idea providing its not a known problem with the connector.

Martin