Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Embedded Project In Linux

It looks like you have downloaded the packages but not installed them.

Do as shumifan50 suggested in his last post and type :
cd~
and
apt-get install sdcc

this should install sdcc which you can then check by running sdcc by typing sdcc.

if this works do the same for cc1111

It looks like you have downloaded the packages but not installed them.

Do as shumifan50 suggested in his last post and type :
cd~
and
apt-get install sdcc

this should install sdcc which you can then check by running sdcc by typing sdcc.

if this works do the same for cc1111
have you seen third picture. when I type apt-get install sdcc. I get some response which is show in third picture. so by response I think that packages are not installing correctly

Have you got "Synaptic package manager" installed?
If so open it and search for sdcc. When I do that on my computer it lists 6 packages to be installed.
cc1111
mcu8051ide
sdcc
sdcc-doc
sdcc-libraries
sdcc-ucsim

ymmv as you might have some of these packages already
But you have to install them by ticking all of them them and clicking on "Mark all Upgrades" and "Apply"

No I don't have that package manger. Now I think I have installed sdcc compiler successfully. I think to check installation sdcc -v command use
Screenshot from 2017-05-28 03-52-20.png

The -v option just tells you what version of the package in question is installed.

To run sdcc just type sdcc

I suggest you install Synaptic. Just google install synaptic in ubuntu. Then you can check if something is installed or not

Also run update and upgrade again to ensure you are not missing something

Have you got "Synaptic package manager" installed?
If so open it and search for sdcc. When I do that on my computer it lists 6 packages to be installed.
cc1111
mcu8051ide
sdcc
sdcc-doc
sdcc-libraries
sdcc-ucsim

ymmv as you might have some of these packages already
But you have to install them by ticking all of them them and clicking on "Mark all Upgrades" and "Apply"
as you told me , I followed your instruction. what will next step to run compiler ? I think I have to type sdcc in command mode. can you tell me step by step. what will procedure to run compiler. I have never installed any software in linux platform. I am totally new

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Type "man sdcc"

You will get the manual page for sdcc.

If you still have problems I would advise you to find a support group for sdcc.

Use tutorials in Youtube. There you will see, step by step how to do things. I use them regularly and I do find tutorials for any topic I am interested in! Once you do that you will notice that members are willing to help! Put effort in learning by yourselve!

Your code runs in EL0, the Kernel in EL1.
Once you get a feeling why there are different privilege modes and understand the reason they exist, you will understand why ARM has for so called "hypervisors" an additional level of privilege in ts latest IP releases for Cortex Mx controllers, ARM Cortex M23 and 33, EL2.
As to your last questions, "vead", as long as you do not need deterministic latency for your system to react well below 1 ms, Linux is fine. Once you get to the latency limits of a release of Linux for embedded systems, there are patches for certain Linux releases that allow you to shorten deterministic latency times.
See: foam bags