Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Which computer power supplies produce clean power?

I bought Antec NeoECO ZEN 600W 80PLUS GOLD ATX Power Supply. According to TriField EM100, it produces 935millivolt of EMI which is comparable to that of solar inverter.

TriField EM100 measures differential mode EMI between line and neutral. It is not a comprehensive measurement, but it measures an aspect of EMI.

My older and cheaper power supply doesn't increase EMI according to TriField EM100.

Perhaps, my older power supply produces cleaner power because it is less efficient?

How can I choose a power supply that produces clean power?

Harald Kapp

I haven't seen the EMI being advertised for any PC power supply. All you'll find is a declaration of conformity to the respective standards, but not how far from the limits the actual power supply is.
Add a separate EMI line filter next to the power supply's input to reduce EMI if required.

You aren't making any sense. A trifield device measures noise from the input and has nothing to do with the "produces clean power" which is about the output. Further, what does it matter? What is the application where you are forced to have sensitive equipment located nearby, that don't have their own suitable noise rejection circuitry as less than a volt of noise is a pretty low level in the bigger picture, where anything sensitive would be regulating to a more precise voltage anyway.

I'm just getting the impression that you don't understand that what you are obsessing about is not a problem. Without more details that describe a specific rare scenario where it is a problem.