Maker Pro
Maker Pro

versitile microwave sensors/detectors

Greetings.

Anyone with an idea how i can develop a versatile microwave sensor that can do the following,

1.Distinguish between humans,i.e like a DNA differentiator
2.Monitor human body temperature changes for alcohol admission levels and shock.
3.The sensor should be able to build normal operation base line for 1 & 2 in a housed invironment and keep them for comparions during active monitoring.
4.The whole sytem should be ale to update the baseline database but not during active monitoring.
5.If the normal baseline is compromised the system must be able to trigger automatiic notification over the UMTS network.

Your assistance "ll be greatly appreciated.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
1) I currently work for a company involved in DNA analysis. You're not going to do it with a microwave sensor unless it incorporates a scientist and a PCR/Sequencing lab.

2) Not sure why you want to monitor body temperature to allow alcohol to enter and to alarm people.

I won't even bother with the rest, it's mostly gobbledygook.

microwave sensor

Steve

The concept is to be applied to a anti-hijack system.The system should be able to identify trusted and untrusted passengers electronically and last it should not allow a drunken driver too.

Steve, I suspect Earl is being a little facecious here....what he's looking for is not too far off from what some of our customers expect us to deliver in the alarm industry---only they expect it to cover their entire home, garage, cars, grounds and airspace for $99. :rolleyes:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Maybe he is serious? He could be working for the TSA.

However I suspect not. Only at the lowest levels does anyone believe that their efforts are anything other than theatre to make people feel safer.

-2) People take guns on planes to hijack them
-1) People get searched for guns

0) Time passes

1) People take on sharp pointy knives on planes to hijack them
2) People get searched for sharp pointy things

3) People rumoured to be taking explosive liquids on planes
4) People get searched for liquids

5) Person tries to set off bomb in his shoes
6) Shoes get searched

(Here I started making jokes about bombs in underwear and what that would mean)

7) Person tries to set off bomb in underwear
8) People now subject to electronic strip searches

(OK, my prediction is the next trick is a bomb inserted in a bodily orifice. That means we'll all have to undergo an internal examination before flying)

Can anyone spell R - E - A - C - T - I - V - E ?

Back to the subject. Earl16 now suggests that all he requires is a device to detect intent. That sounds soooooo much easier.

versatile microwave sesnsor

Steve; This is not a joke but a potential business application for the next generation anti-hijack system currently on the pipeline.The proposal is to come up with a state of the art sensor for detecting an anti-hijack instance with zero delay and aslo the system should be able to detect a drunken driver.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
The thing that separates inventors from dreamers is that one of them has an idea how to do something and works through the problem of how to make it work properly and reliably. The other has an idea of what he wants to do, but can go no further, indeed his dream may not even be based on anything practical or achievable.

Hi Steve;Am working towards develpoing a state of the art vihicle black box that incorparate an anti-hijack system,car alarm,vihicle accident notification system,vihicle breakdown notification and location based services i.e nearest gaurage,hotel,etc.This blackbox will also incorparate a UMTS modem for sending notification to the server.

A location based callrouting server is responsible for routing calls to their relavent authorities .ie Accident notification "ll be fowarded to emergency roadside assistance,car alarm to driver and anti-hijack to the security company.

All is in order except this typical blackbox.If you do not mind lets gettogether and take this to the next level.You might be incorperated too.

Yeah you right.am not an expect in electronics but i need to come with the black box with those function,you suggestion and contribution "ll be greatly appreciated.

Ian

Administrator
Earl, how much planning and development have you put in to the idea? To develop a product like this you would need significant resources and knowledge - I mean this in the nicest way when I say I doubt you'll get very far by posting on a forum asking for help to design/build it ;).