Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Wanted: Swap DMM for graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to you all.
I am looking for a swap, what i have is a digital multi meter model with all the accessories, leads spare CC to 4mm sockets test leads, thermal couple, CDR for interfacing with your pc, auto ranging, i will post a link for the unit so you can see the spec of the meter.
Ok what i am looking for is a swap, i am looking for a good condition graphics card, details of the card i am looking for.
An AGP Nvidia 128mb graphics memory 4x speed, connection to one monitor.
The card has to be compatible with my e machine 730 1.5ghz CPU p4.

Reason ? I Only have 64mb graphics card in my machine at the moment, so an upgrade, 128mb x4 speed is as far as it will go i think, higher memory / speed IE 8x is not supported.

The multi meter was an inpulse buy as ive used it a handful of times, i also have another meter same make different model ive used for several years, plus two other meters.
So i am up for looking for a swap, i will picture the meter and accessories.

Any correspondence can be by PM.
And yes i know one is probably available on eBay, but a swap would be beneficial as i dont use or need the meter.

I will give my address and details in a PM by email. And go from there if anyone is interested.
Dave. :)

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/uni-t-ut-70b-...gital/r-ff8080812cf97120012cfa05a5850a21.html

I am not mad, just practical, as in as much as someone out there has the graphics card that i want as an upgrade, in return someone could make well use of my implosive purchase. I have another meter or two.

The swap meter is 100% A OK about 3 months old, and looked after.
PM me if you have or want to swap what i am looking for.
Dave. :)

Last edited:
Swap wanted

Hi to all. T o let every one know the above post on the swap i was looking for has been established, so the meter is taken by a member and is no longer available. Thanks to all who looked in and responded to my wanted swap.
Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.