Maker Pro
Maker Pro

"Similar Threads"

Suggestion:
When I reach the bottom of a thread in a forum, there is a section called "Similar Threads" with links to (get this!) similar threads.
Could those be arranged to list the newest first?
Currently, (maybe it is a setting I don't know about) it lists the oldest threads first.
I think newer threads would be of more interest.

I made a motion earlier - does anyone want to carry it?
My best WAG is that making a motion, getting a second on that motion, and an offer, or suggestion, to carry the motion, are Parliamentary procedures, of which I carry a high degree of ignorance. I furthermore have no insight of the governmental or regulatory structure of EP. I can only pray that whatever control faction presides at EP moves faster than the US Congress. I am of retirement age and therefore in the dark about any certainty of living out the years that are sometimes required by Congress to accept a bill and ratify it into law. I still have a request pending, somewhere, that more symbols used in technical writing, not available on a standard keyboard, be provided in the header of EP's text boxes. Perhaps I need a lobbyist.

I believe the actions of making a motion, securing a second for it, and proposing its execution are part of Parliamentary procedures—areas I'm admittedly unfamiliar with. Additionally, I lack knowledge about the governance or regulatory framework of EP. I sincerely hope that the decision-making body of EP operates more swiftly than the US Congress. air column bagGiven that I'm at retirement age, I'm unsure if I'll live to see the lengthy durations Congress sometimes takes to pass and implement a bill. I've also made a previous request for the inclusion of more technical symbols, not found on a typical keyboard, at the top of EP's text input areas. Maybe I need someone to advocate on my behalf.