Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Relay not remaining energised (wireless transmitter)

(i'm a beginner and new to this)

I've wired up some lights on my car for camping, and wanted to hook up a transmitter so that i could turn them off with a remote, which i've done.

The transmitter i purchased of ebay and is currently wired up and works, but to have power to the lights i need to physically hold down the button (the relay does not remain energised). Ideally i would like it so that i click the button, lights are own, i click the button a second time, lights go off.

the instructions that come with the transmitter are not clear.

It mentions 3 types of connections (in which i've tried them all now).

Could someone please advise me on how to get this working properly? Thanks

(instructions below from manufactures - and yes i tried to contact them about this, but not reply)

A, self-locking - use short circuit to connect 1-2 position

B, jog - short circuit, vacant, not connected
C, interlock - use short circuit to connect 2-3 position

Third, learning / clearing methods and steps:

1. Press the learning button, the indicator light is off, let go, press any button on the remote control and the indicator light flashes three times and then it is always on, indicating that the learning is successful;

2, can learn more than 20 different address codes of the 2262 chip, 1527 chip equivalent frequency wireless remote control;

3. Clear: Press and hold the learning button for about 8 seconds. The indicator light will be off when it is off, indicating that all the saved information has been successfully cleared.

Fourth, the main technical indicators
1, working voltage: DC12V 2, static working current: ≤ 6mA
3, working temperature: -40 ° C + 80 ° C 4, receiving sensitivity: ≥ -105dBm
5, working frequency: 315/433MHz (optional) 6, output voltage: AC, DC optional
7, the output current: ≤ 10A 8, size: 72mmx52mmx26mm

Attachments

• open.closed.JPG
    open.closed.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Lights wiring.JPG
    Lights wiring.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
Sir maker . . . . .

IF . . . . you get some of the different brands of units, they gave you "NUTTIN" as far as the fine exacting details of using the unit . . . .the WISH brand is being one of those.
BUT other units seem to be a common dupe / clones of this particular 4 button function unit .

See if this units provided instructions give you enough info to activate your 4 functions needed.

https://www.amazon.com/QIACHIP-Univ...ocphy=9027404&hvtargid=pla-661944200632&psc=1

If not, then . . . . ADDITIONALLY . . . . use this cluster of links for educating yourself on the 2262 encoder / decoder chip

https://www.google.com/search?newwi...&ved=0ahUKEwilvtKT_7HkAhWpna0KHU3HAQ8Q4dUDCAo

The SAME SITUATION . . . . . on the 1527 chip.

https://www.google.com/search?newwi...&ved=0ahUKEwjvzted_7HkAhVFs6wKHc2vBQAQ4dUDCAo

73's de Edd . . . . .

REMEMBER ! . . . . . An ounce of application is worth a ton of abstraction.

(And it seems dats whats they are giving youse . . . . . . a ton of abstraction .)