Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Project Logs and Resources

Ian

Administrator
This post is just a quick reminder about two sections on our site that new members may not be aware of. They've been relatively quiet for a few months now, so I wanted to give them a bit of a bump as I'm sure there are lots of interesting projects that people are working on and I'm sure that some members here have an article or two within them :D.
  • Project Logs

The idea behind this section is that you can have your own "showcase" to post picture of a project you are working on (or have finished) and detail the build and design. You can use it as a work-in-progress to edit over a period of time so we can watch it change, or you can do a complete write-up once you have finished a project - it's up to you. Each time a project is created, an automatic discussion thread is posted so that you can get feedback from users.

• Resources

This area is somewhere where members can share their own articles and resources relating to electronics. Some of the more popular threads on the site (such as Steve's LED driving tutorial) have been converted to resources as they are common questions, but we've had other more recent contributions such as a whole section of LTSpice resources from Harald. If you've got knowledge in a particular area of electronics and would like to help out others by writing an article, please do consider making a submission!

Harald Kapp

Good to have this reminder, Ian.

I stopped counting how often I linked especially to Steve's LED ressource :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Ian