Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Premier PHP2026 Massage Chair Repair

I’m excited there is a glimmer of hope to get my PHP 2026 chair repaired. I know what happened and I’m hoping that will help to know the answer. I had an electrical outlet installed that has USB outlets also. I didn’t know not to plug the chair into it. The chair reclined and stopped working. All I get now is an ER on the remote. Do you know what it would have damaged?

I didn’t know not to plug the chair into it.
Who said you couldn't? What is the point of a socket outlet that can't take an appliance?

Plugging into the USB-enabled outlet won't (shouldn't) have caused the chair to fail - do any other items work that are plugged into the same outlet?

Probably sheer co-incidence but the chair looks to have developed a fault.

Might be a silly question but have you tried the chain with a different wall outlet? Maybe yours with USB was generic Chinese junk (just a guess)?

Otherwise, what does "I get now is an ER on the remote" mean? What does the manual state ER means? If it just means error, I'd guess you probably had a coincidental fault with a motor or jammed/broken/etc mechanism, or the sensor generating the error message.

Might be time to flip it over and take it apart a bit, if you're reasonably electro-mechanically inclined.