Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Oscillating Leds circuit anywhere?

Hi, does anyone know of a circuit which displays oscillating LEDs? I'd rather not build one if possible as not skilled enough, but would like to find one I could butcher.

Thanks

Hi, no. I want to have a circuit with LED's between 450 and 600NM. I was going to buy these LEDs and swap them out.

Hi, does anyone know of a circuit which displays oscillating LEDs? I'd rather not build one if possible as not skilled enough, but would like to find one I could butcher.

Thanks

Oscillating LEDs? Do you mean blinking? Or are you talking about the color of the LED as the oscillating frequency?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Look at our resource on LEDs. It should answer your questions about how to use LEDs in a circuit.

450nm (not NM) is blue, 600nm is amber or orange so you're talking about a wide range of colors.

Thanks guys, I'm trying to replicate the system here: https://www.megacatch.com/shop/mosquito-traps/premier.html

Apparently mosquitoes are attracted to 450-600nm and the oscillation gives the concept of movement.

I'm going to build a lighthouse feature for the garden to double as a mosquito trap.

Thanks

450 to 600 is a very broad range. It is pretty much the colors of everything in your garden. Perhaps if you made the lights brighter than anything else in the area it might attract them. How fast did you think about the flashing? One pulse per second for each color?