Maker Pro
Maker Pro

looking to hire someone for a quick job

im looking to hire somone for the following

i have a rf chip that spits out a ttl signal based on the command that i send it (open or close command).

i need to take this signal and control an actuator. the actuator will have a seperate (3.3v) power supply than the rf chip (5v).

when i send an open command, i need the ttl to trigger a relay and apply power to the 3.3v motor for a set amount of time. (lets call it 1 second for now).
when i send a closed command, i need the ttl to trigger a seprate relay and apply reverse polarity power to the motor which will run it in reverse for 1 second.

This sounds like a garage door or something similar.
Are you talking about one unit or something commercial? Design work isn't cheap, but let us know what you have in mind.

Feel free to email more details and specifics, including but not limited to your budget for the design as well as terms...

coca-cola (at) hushmail (period) me

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
CC, hopefully the PMs will be an agreeable meeting of the minds and wallet, but if they don't please don't forget to share.

Nosy
Chris

CC, hopefully the PMs will be an agreeable meeting of the minds and wallet, but if they don't please don't forget to share.

Nosy

To be blunt most of the time nothing ever develops when I tell people to contact me... And stuff like this is kinda wishy-washy since he has expressed that it will be marketed commercially, that is why I want to know 'his terms' or at least how do I get my cut or cut-out... If it's a 10-100pcs hobby run where I supply turnkey boards, that is what I like best... On the flip side if it's full blown commercial run of 1000s upon 1000s, where I release all rights to the design and it will need a CE or UL stamp (that I want no part in the certification of) I still might be interested but only in a limited capacity, really not my preference as most people don't have half the budget needed for such a venture...

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
That's why I inquired. We all know how most of these requests end. On the other hand, i don't want to put a bad mojo on this. ;)

Chris