Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Looking for odd relays

Hello

I am trying to find a couple of odd relays and was wondering if anyone can help.

1. Need a relay that will close momentarily when control voltage is applied.

2. Need a counter relay (or other component) with a reset switch/button that will only allow closure 3 times before needing to be reset.

Both need to be socket type for DIN mounts.

Project info:

I have a burner controller relay module for a flame effect. There is a 5vdc remote reset line that works only when temporarily grounded. There is a 110VAC alarm out line that I want to use to power a relay. The remote reset will reset the alarm out also. So what i need to happen is: when alarm out is energized, remote reset line is momentarily grounded. I also want this to only happen a max of 3 times for safety reasons (hence the #2 relay/component)

I have been online for a while looking at different relay manufacturers websites and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, so if anyone out there has any ideas and can maybe point me in the right direction I would humbly appreciate it.

I'm sure OMRON have that kind of gear and rather than wear yourself out trying to look at all their components and missing what you want why not ask their local sales rep who'll have a toll-free phone and whose job depends on giving you what you want.
If that fails I'm astonished but the next thing would be to contact your local industrial control technicians (who'll be known to the managers of factories in your area) and see what they say. Once again they'll have an interest in supplying the goods and you might well be very happy to let them do so.
No matter which way you go there will be a shocking price for any industrial control equipment but you maybe knew that.

The final alternative is to build something yourself, but I'd say get an idea of what the industrial suppliers cost first.