Maker Pro
Maker Pro

LED dimming module

I have a LED light with two drivers( ballast) each driver has a dimming module connected to it. One of them turns on but stays dim and does not do anything when turning the potentiometer . It lloks like IC1 died but I can't figure out what IC1 is, there are no markings I have checked other one as well. Every other component seems t be ok potentiometer and adjustable resistor work good as well.

There are 4 pins:
1: On/Off — reads 0V when the potentiometer is off and 10.77V when on
2: +12V — reads 11.78V, comes from the LED drivers
3: PWM (0-10V)
4: GND

DSC_4172.jpg DSC_4279.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

It is a Chinese board but I cant find anything close to it anywhere. Also LT1002 looks like it only comes in through hole but this one SMD.

I have a LED light with two drivers( ballast) each driver has a dimming module connected to it.
Why does one light need two driver modules?
Looks to me, judging by the two sockets (connectors) in post #1, that one dimmer controls both LED driver modules. Can you confirm?
If so, does swapping the plugs over affect which driver module is/isn't dimming?

I was thinking something similar size to the original as it has to fit in the light fixture.

There are two ballast each of them controls two sets of 9 leds to create custom color spectrum. This is used for reef aquarium. The fixture contains two of these boards one for each sets of led's. I can connect both ballasts to one dimmer but that will turn both of them at the same time and not allowing to create custom light color/spectrum.

That's why I either need to find out what IC is it on the board or make something similar. the Pot act as on/off switch as well.