Maker Pro
Maker Pro

LED circuit ideas needed

Hi everyone im after a circuit if anyone can point me in the right direction.

i want to make a set of around 6 green leds to pulse and glow from dim and building up to full brightness and back down again in a constant cycle.

Also im after it in two sizes one can be quit compact and driven either by aa batteries or a pp9 whatever makes the circuit easier really.

Another i think being driven by cr2032 batteries and staying around that size for the whole assembly if possible.

Thanks in advance:)

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
The easiest approach would be to wire them in 2 strings of 3 LEDs and power them by 2 x CR2032 batteries. Use a pic (it will need something to reduce the voltage) with a PWM output to switch the LEDs on and off. Set the frequency to around 1kHz and program the PIC to vary the mark/space ratio from 0 to 100% over whatever time period you desire.

It is quite feasible with SMD parts to make this on a board about the size of one of the batteries.

The easiest approach would be to wire them in 2 strings of 3 LEDs and power them by 2 x CR2032 batteries. Use a pic (it will need something to reduce the voltage) with a PWM output to switch the LEDs on and off. Set the frequency to around 1kHz and program the PIC to vary the mark/space ratio from 0 to 100% over whatever time period you desire.

It is quite feasible with SMD parts to make this on a board about the size of one of the batteries.

That sounds good but would be able to give me that in a more basic form as I’m ok with ohms law and wattage power but there was a few acronyms I don’t understand

Sorry