Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hi Guys ! Im NewBie here !

Hello Guys !
I want to introduce my self to you all !
I Wish we can be friends
I am not good enough in Electronics , Coz i dont have a Electronics formal Education !

I buy a book Of Electronics Yesterday and Started to Learn too .
But you know guys ,... Since I dont have a formal education in Electronics , i will gonna get a some big trouble understanding electronics , but i can survive and be successful Electrician if you Guys Help me , For now , i wish you will accept me as a friend !

Thank you In Advance !

I am From Philippines and i am a Self Taught Computer Repair Technician , and i am 17 Years old !

davenn

Hello Guys !
I want to introduce my self to you all !
I Wish we can be friends
I am not good enough in Electronics , Coz i dont have a Electronics formal Education !

I buy a book Of Electronics Yesterday and Started to Learn too .
But you know guys ,... Since I dont have a formal education in Electronics , i will gonna get a some big trouble understanding electronics , but i can survive and be successful Electrician if you Guys Help me , For now , i wish you will accept me as a friend !

Thank you In Advance !

I am From Philippines and i am a Self Taught Computer Repair Technician , and i am 17 Years old !

Mabuhay,
hi ya from Australia

ode to be 17 again knowing what I do now ;)
what part of the Phil's are you from
My wife is from Iloilo city, Panay

cheers
Dave

davenn

We always fly into Manila by whatever international carrier ... QUANTAS, PAL, Malaysian etc
then an internal flight PAL

Been there about 6 times now, the last trip almost killed me, I caught a virus that infected my heart and resulted in open heart surgery

Dave

We always fly into Manila by whatever international carrier ... QUANTAS, PAL, Malaysian etc
then an internal flight PAL

Been there about 6 times now, the last trip almost killed me, I caught a virus that infected my heart and resulted in open heart surgery

Dave
oh sh*t , anyways dude , in australia ? are they accepting 18 y.old in their company ? my position was computer repair technician ,

davenn

can you help me learn electronics ? i buy a Electronics book last day ,

it would take a long time to teach you even the basics

read that book and other ones ... look through youtube electronics tutorials
The forum is better suited if you do that and then come back with specific questions on things you don't understand :) :)

Dave

it would take a long time to teach you even the basics

read that book and other ones ... look through youtube electronics tutorials
The forum is better suited if you do that and then come back with specific questions on things you don't understand :) :)

Dave
yeah , thanks dude !