Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hi Guys

Hey everyone, glad to be here. :)
I am looking for solutions regarding my LG washing machine. Hope I get answers here.

Hello and welcome. Since my wife is the one that does laundry I'm not sure if I can be of any good use for questions about your washing machine :D

Hello and welcome. Since my wife is the one that does laundry I'm not sure if I can be of any good use for questions about your washing machine :D
Good joke;), Not just that I am expecting solutions for many other electrical devices.
I am new to this forum, never been here before. I am expecting a lot to know as the title of the forum is impressive.

Well, yea - this is when you're supposed to tell about your self and what experience you have with electronic.

Often, the kind of question about equipment that runs on main voltage boils down into a warning against hazardous voltages when it
gets clear that OP doesn't have enough training to execute testing and repair in a safe matter.

Sensible warnings, absolutely. Also, welcome.
A place with lots of people with different experience and levels of experience. A good place to try questions.