Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Help with a PCB diagram Gerber file

Hi guys, I need help with a project that I already have, a friend of mine help me to convert my diagram to a Gerber file to make the PCBs, well, he make some mistakes in the process, now I move it to USA and my friend cant help me. What I need is someone that I can send my PCB allready ensambled with the components in the right place to convert it in a new a Gerber file to build again this PCB in the states or overseas, I am open to pay for this job, is a small circuit. No big deal. I am located in Miami. Thanks

Can you post a picture of the PCB gerber. So you have gerber and you want it converted to a PCB file and new gerber produced.
Adam

Hi arouse1973, look like we are the same old, I have the gerber files somewere, I can find it for you, I have the pcb ensambled and I want that someone do the job of convert that I have. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 111
Hi Adam, sorry for the delay, yes, I should the gerber file, it must be the same size, this is important becuase I have the cases for it already. Let me try to find the file...

You cant make a new gerber file with my pcb?

I find some but I and not sure if their are.

I can send you the files if you like.

No I would need some kind of Gerber file. It's too risky trying to do it from photographs. You will also need to decide what EDA package you want it drawn in, so you can modify the design if you need to. So you will have to purchase a licence file also.
Adam

Can I send to you the files that I find? I will try with my friend, maybe he still have it. I can send you the PCB as well.

To make chages to the design you have to use a design package. You can do minor changes in a gerber program. But it is better to choose a design package like, mentor graphics as an example.
Adam