Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Hello, can somebody help me with an240P

Googling for "F29 ferrite slug" produces a result which indicates where you can get one.

I wish you and @Audioguru knew about Google. It's a great resource.

From the looks of it, the slug is 6mm in length.

The former may be harder to find, but a cylinder of paper and some wax may work fine. I'd ask the supplier of the slug what they have.
GoodMorning i am searching in google.

I search from yesterday night and today, there are a lot of circuits make with F29, but to buy is nowhere, is another alternative

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• Adjustable_Inductance_Assemblies.pdf
    916.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Ferrite_screw_cores.pdf
    527.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Iron_powder_screw_cores.pdf
    402.8 KB · Views: 55

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
You want a 3x0.5x6 F29 core.

As an assembly, maybe 99-076-96 is appropriate.

You want a 3x0.5x6 F29 core.

As an assembly, maybe 99-076-96 is appropriate.
Steve thanks , i asked 99-076-96, they say it cost 2dollar, is normal price?
because is complicated i use for first time TRansformer, and you have to select 3 parts, but i ask it for 99-007-96 not for 99-076-96 because T1 and T4 i read in page 99-007-96 is.
i get this answer
The F29 screw core from this assembly is part no. 05-910-35

05-910-35 4X.5X10/F29 Screw Core 10 pcs AUD$2.00 each.
is correct? answer[/QUOTE]

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
If that's the price they quote, then that's the price.

I can't see any 99-007-96 so I can't tell you what it is.

T1 and T4 are for the second circuit, not the first. Which circuit are you talking about?

Do you know how you will buy or make the PCB?

If that's the price they quote, then that's the price.

I can't see any 99-007-96 so I can't tell you what it is.

T1 and T4 are for the second circuit, not the first. Which circuit are you talking about?

Do you know how you will buy or make the PCB?
I am talking

Build an Fm Receiver Trainig part 1, So they are 4 transformer, The T1 and T4 are at last page you can see the component to buy 99-007-96 / F29, and there are also 2 transformer T2 and T3 (but i dont know where to find), maybe you know? i search in google but i cant find those T2 and T3..................
look
lastpage.png

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
If you want to build the second one, it may be easier to buy the kit you were pointed to earlier (the design is very similar).

Why not start with the simpler option? The parts seem easier to source.

If you want to build the second one, it may be easier to buy the kit you were pointed to earlier (the design is very similar).

You are right T1 and T4 are the same,
but how to find T2 and T3 this is balun, i dont know how to make it, of to buy like T1 and T4
what do you think? where can i buy, of how can i make, T2 and T3 wich are the same, or equivalent, can you find in the file wich i post it pdf file
i want first to find the T2 or T3 for other component is easy to find and after to build, just he stay T2 and T3 pleaseeee;-)

You know why, becasuse if i start to build, if i dont have T2 and T3 i cant complete the fm radio
thanks man for time ;-)

Last edited:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
You want to say they are same, thank you Man very muchhhhhhhh
i go to order it, :D;), it gets 3 weeks to come in Belgium.

No, that's not what I said.

This is what I said:

You seem to be going out of your way to make things hard for yourself.

On your other thread I recommended this radio kit that comes with a 56 pages training course for high school and university about it. It comes with all parts. Look at Elenco Radio Kit in Google to see all the places that sell it including Amazon.

Attachments

• elenco radio kit.png
    elenco radio kit.png
    389.3 KB · Views: 63
On your other thread I recommended this radio kit that comes with a 56 pages training course for high school and university about it. It comes with all parts. Look at Elenco Radio Kit in Google to see all the places that sell it including Amazon.
Hi AudioGuru, How are you Man, i go to buy today i need to purchase, but dont wory i read the manual, you can douwnload gratis, But the one from Steve also is good, to explain. thnx man, have a nice day:D;)

Because I have a life. Sometimes I sleep. Sometimes I work.

I presume you're buying the kit audioguru pointed you to?????
Yes is true, i gonna purchase today....,, you mean it for that, ok....the explain from that circuit is very good, do you have pt 2 of build an fm radio training:D;),
have a nice day........