Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Electronic timer with rest (bells and whistle)

Not exactly what the head states, but hopefully someone can help. Not great at electronic design, but know what i want and can build it with diagrams.

Here is my project, I have been looking around the internet for help on this and found some useful information, but not quite what im looking for.

It a simple (hopefully) timer with a reset, but this is how it works

The user presses a button (red), which they must keep pressed for 10 sec ( a series of led's light up for each second) after that a light and siren starts, if they release before the end of the time then the device resets. (led lights go out)

After the light and siren start, these must run for 25 seconds and at the end of this turn off and trigger another light.

But if the user presses another button(green)in the similar way at the first i.e keeping there finger on it for ten seconds ( the leds lights then turn of at each seconds) then the device resets it self. but again if the user removes finger during the 10 seconds the count down continues. (Led ight all light up again)

I know its probably going turn out at difficult project, (Led's lighting up are option idea) happy with just a 10 second timer.

Hope this explains what im looking for.

Gareth