Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Can't find resistor

Hey all, first time poster. I am fixing a 3 phase charger at work for out electric go carts
We just got these new chargers. I used to repair our modules on our old ones all the time. When we go these they were good for a few months. We had one burn some components but, I can't seem to find them. One is a wirewound resistor. On the top it says Royal 751 9w-s100 and the ohm symbol. But, I can't find it anywhere.

davenn

Hi there
welcome to the forums :)

most likely a 9W 100 Ohm resistor

you haven't said what country you are in ... fill it in in your profile ... it helps others that are trying to help you

Mouser electronics have 100 Ohm 10W resistors

that's just one version they have many others

Dave

Hey all, first time poster. I am fixing a 3 phase charger at work for out electric go carts
We just got these new chargers. I used to repair our modules on our old ones all the time. When we go these they were good for a few months. We had one burn some components but, I can't seem to find them. One is a wirewound resistor. On the top it says Royal 751 9w-s100 and the ohm symbol. But, I can't find it anywhere.

Be careful of the types of wirewound resistors you use to replace the burned resistors. The originals could be low inductance types because of the frequencies used in switching type P.S. There is a company called "Royal Ohm". Try www.legacydistribution.co.uk
Without a schematic, I can't offer much help! Ed.