Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Can anyone create a Gerber file of the attached sloppy schematic?

Harald Kapp

Anyone surely can, but I doubt someone here will do it for you.
Look up e.g. KiCad, learn how to draw a tidy schematic and go from there to a pcb layout.
You will have to make some decisions as to which components to use. For example a seemingly simple resistor in the schematic could be an SMD component, a through hole component, have differente sizes depending on wattage and voltage rating etc.

You've been asking about this schematic in another thread. Why don't you start by building the circuit as a breadboard design to get it working, before you put time and money into a pcb that is not guaranteed to work as expected?

Anyone surely can, but I doubt someone here will do it for you.
Look up e.g. KiCad, learn how to draw a tidy schematic and go from there to a pcb layout.
You will have to make some decisions as to which components to use. For example a seemingly simple resistor in the schematic could be an SMD component, a through hole component, have differente sizes depending on wattage and voltage rating etc.

You've been asking about this schematic in another thread. Why don't you start by building the circuit as a breadboard design to get it working, before you put time and money into a pcb that is not guaranteed to work as expected?

I notice that the power LED is connected backwards.
I notice that the power LED is connected backwards.
\
Im not looking for free, but thank you all, I do appreciate your help

LOL..... you are right. This is not my illustration...even Im not THIS sloppy

Yes, it has been built on Perf many times

By Gerber file, do you mean enter your schematic in a CAD schematic program, port the netlist into a pc board layout program, do the layout, and produce production files?

If so, please repost the image with the correct orientation.

ak

The title of this thread says "Gerber file". What do you mean by that? What is the use of the file?

Typically, a Gerber file is used to produce printed circuit boards. Is that what you want to do?

ak