Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Woo-Woo What electronics do these invisible earphones have in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that it looks like a really bad idea.
At that price, even adaptor not included, I'd have to ask whether it is a scam.
If you want to know about inductive loop systems, Google?

I have to say that it looks like a really bad idea.
At that price, even adaptor not included, I'd have to ask whether it is a scam.
If you want to know about inductive loop systems, Google?

I think it has an adapter or it is not required, the loop is connect to the smartphone and 9V battery, there is a black box near the battery connectors, it could be the adapter. I searched Google, after reading your comment and there are only two links and they don't explain how.

I think it looks remarkably like a small button cell battery. SCAM? probably.

Yes, it does.

I first thought it would be impossible to build anything so small. I checked the reviews and there are hundreds of reviews claiming it works, so I think there is some truth to it.

They could all be sham reviews.
For you to hear anything, the device has to move air. I don't see any way that it could. Not only that, it very small and if it was inserted in your ear canal you would probably have difficulty getting it out again.

I'd be very concerned by this statement in the ad's product description :-
"NOTE: It must touch your ear drum to function. If not, the sound will be too quiet."
Our health services are already stretched during the pandemic, without having to cope with cases of ear drum damage when idiots get these things stuck in their ears.

They could all be sham reviews.
For you to hear anything, the device has to move air. I don't see any way that it could. Not only that, it very small and if it was inserted in your ear canal you would probably have difficulty getting it out again.

I'd be very concerned by this statement in the ad's product description :-
"NOTE: It must touch your ear drum to function. If not, the sound will be too quiet."
Our health services are already stretched during the pandemic, without having to cope with cases of ear drum damage when idiots get these things stuck in their ears.

I'm planning on getting them to see if my EMP gun works on them, I don't have plans of putting them into my ear, I was hoping, I could place them nearby the loop connected to 9V batteries and a smartphone, and play some music, and use another smartphone near it and record to see if anything comes out of it.

I think your money would be better spent on a bottle of wine.

Chardonnay?

Why would money be better spent on wine?

I suspect there is an implant in my body, possibly in my ear, and it is being used to brain wash me, torture me, to get it removed might alert the implanters, so I'm trying to disable it, I'm building an EMP gun and I'm not sure if it will be able to disable such an implant, to check that it can, I'm getting these earphones, and when I was considering buying them, I thought, it might not even have any electronics or circuits in them and they just produced sound through mechanical action, so I asked about them here and was relieved to know that they needed some electronics to produce sound. I was also worried how much it might heat up, so I thought these will serve as good indicators, and determine if I can tolerate that much heat or not.

nsaspook on All About Circuits thought it could be a top secret implant, it could be, but it could also be something like this, implanted somewhere in my ear, anyone who can buy on Amazon can buy this.

AnalogKid on the same forum misrepresented my concerns as if I suggested the implant was controlling my nervous system, I was working on the hypothesis that suggestions and brain washing can be done through audio and video, implants don't have to control my nervous system and the effects of suggestions and brain washing would dupe a person that their nervous system was being controlled. AnalogKid also wrote I'd have memories if someone implanted something in me, and I would feel something when I wake up after the operation.

How would I have memories of an operation if I was drugged and anesthetized after I fell asleep, and there were few instances when I did feel something after I woke up, my neck was stiff and I couldn't turn it to the same side, it could be due to some operation or bad postures, mattresses, pillows, I'll know when I investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.