Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Tweaking tire inflator

I am sorry, I don’t understand your question.
Do you mean the unit auto stops at a certain psi and you want to change that?.
Can you please be more specific and re-read your question before hitting the post button.

Martin

I think I understand the question, with the issue being that every time you plug the inflator into power it starts at zero and you must keep tapping the "+" button to set the target pressure to whatever you want to be the cutoff threshold.

There is no standard /universal circuit to do that, AFAIK, so you'd have to disassemble and reverse engineer it, potentially pull code off a microcontroller, alter that and reprogram it.

Frankly I don't think it is worth the bother because that small, inexpensive grade of inflator will not have many run hours before it fails. As far as the value of your time goes, it could make more sense to get a different inflator that has a memory for pressure presets so at least it's one touch to get that preset, or at least a faster way of setting it than many presses of a button.

Personally I highly prefer a much larger air compressor with a chuck that has a pressure gauge on it. You don't need to set that because it inflates so fast that you can just watch the gauge move for the few seconds (at most) it needs to run, stay at the tire and disconnect at the right moment.