Maker Pro
Maker Pro

the 2013 Darwin Awards are out

davenn

haha good one .... have followed that for some time ... its always a good laugh

there's several clowns on this forum that I wouldn't be surprised to be seen as a winner or at least receive an honourable mention one day ;)

Dave

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
I recall one particular poster who I confidently feel interpreted our warnings intended to ensure he didn't get awarded one of these as our intent to deprive him of something of great personal value.

I recall one particular poster who I confidently feel interpreted our warnings intended to ensure he didn't get awarded one of these as our intent to deprive him of something of great personal value.

Isn't that how they all perceive the warnings?

"I have no idea what I am doing, what are the risks of working with hot 3 phase 480 devices?"

"Don't do it, you touch it and you will get seriously hurt or die! Find someone who knows what they are doing and have them do it, or at absolute least help you!"

"Nah I've read online in this one specific place against every other site I have seen that 480 is just a small tingle if you touch it, you guys are just trying to get me to spend money."

...almost every time

able metion

that puts me in mind of the local meth junkey here that diden't get honorable metions as he diden't die just lost a arm and a leg , he was stealing copper ground wires off a 25KV line got several of them and thin bang wire hit a phase on the way down, you can quess the rest.
jc