Maker Pro
Maker Pro

sony xplod amplifier repair problems

ok im repairing a sony xplod 1600 watt amp .xm-ds1600p5 is the model number. when hook the power and the gound up and turn it on it comes on fine with the green light. when i hook the rca cables up the amp goes into protection. doesnt blow any fuses or anything just goes into protection. i have fixed a few problems on the amp so far. i replaced the transitors circled in red one of them was blown so i replaced all of them. i dont know what the ones circled in green should read and dont know what they are to. they are labeled d1 d2 d3 and d4. the ones i replaced are labeled fet 1-12. the ones circled in yellow may be bad but im not sure. when i have my multi-meter on 200 the ones i replaced read around 101.5 and the ones circled in yellow read like 02.5. should all of these read about the same???? do i need to replace the ones in yellow too?? and another thing the little things circled in white look burnt . helpppppp plz

Attachments

• P2120876.jpg
    P2120876.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,771
Well, the D1 thru D4 are probably diodes, high resistance one direction, low resistance in the other.
jackorocko is right, we can't see much from your picture.
One way or the other, you'll have to identify the shorted devices, needing to be replaced.