Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Smart Ventilation system Wireless Environment Sensor and Exhaust Fans

There are many exhaust fans running above the ventilation area of tool cutting factory but the problem is I have to power on every fan manually.
But recently while discussing this kind of problem, I have been looking for thinking to create an internet-friendly solution.
I am using Wireless Environment sensor and by setting up the temperature parameters I want to power up the exhaust fans according to temperature parameters but what kind of circuit will help me to connect all the exhaust fan with the single circuit board which will switch on the system whenever required?

Note: Every Exhaust fan is 20m away from each other.

Fish4Fun

So long, and Thanks for all the Fish!
mando87,

There are numerous ways to control power, and each method has advantages and disadvantages. Wireless sensors are NOT necessarily based on IP protocols or even on RF signals (ie IR TV remotes). Temperature based sensors include both mechanical and electronic types that might or might not include an output other than turning a device on or off.

Some considerations might include:
1) Cost of Device
2) Cost of Installation
3) Ease of Use
4) Reliability
5) Control Method
6) Safety
7) Ambient RF Noise

If the fans are 3-Phase then "off-the-shelf-solutions" will likely be limited to common industrial solutions which will be considerably more expensive than similar single phase consumer products.

Cost of "installation" could easily be the highest cost.

A simple mechanical thermostat to each fan might be the least expensive option.

IP addressable devices require some type of "App" or Program, which might or might not be reliable in any given situation. At the end of the day, wiring all of the fans to a "gang" of switches in a central location might be the best solution .... but could also be the most labor intensive option to install.

Good Luck!

Fish