Maker Pro
Maker Pro

simulation is not running in real time due to excessive CPU load

"simulation is not running in real time due to excessive CPU load"? how to tackle this error message while running my circuit design on proteus v8. I have designed a circuit for "ultrasonic navigation for blind" using 3 ultrasonic sensor and PIC16F877A. Please comment me if you have got any solutions. Udesign.PNG RGENT!!!

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Get a faster computer or simplify the simulation. There may be parameters for the simulation that will speed it up.

Why do you need to run it at full speed?

What do you mean by simpifying the simulation SIr? how can i do that? n ya its not that i have to run my simulation at full speed.. its jst dat wen i run my design the msg is given n i bliv dat msg is making my design not to display output..

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Sorry, your keyboard seems to be playing up. I don't understand. Please check what you type before posting a reply.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Reduce the complexity, or turn off options you don't need.

Alternatively, if you've asked that it run at full speed, maybe there's an option that prevents it from running if it can't achieve that.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Why not just build it and see if it works? Simulations are always flawed, and some are seriously flawed, depending on the model and the time increment chosen to run the simulation. If this is for use by a blind person, they won't give a fig whether your simulation works or not. It is the final product that must work, not your simulation of the product. Move on out into the light of the real world and leave the virtual world behind... unless all you need is a virtual product.