Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Rotating tv help

I need a rotating tv unit on a partition which will be accessed from two different areas. the problem i am dealing is that,from where i will control the set top box through which the channel changes,because one has to then move from room to room. can anyone please guide me through process.

see the problem is that iam making my tv unit which is merged inside a partition made of plywood of thickness 3". where do i place my settop box so that is accessible from both sides. i hope its clear now

So, you are using a set-top box to supply the TV and the box does not rotate with the TV. The set-top box changes a channel using a remote control thus if it is facing one room, it faces away from the other room.
Is this the problem?
The box is almost certainly controlled by an infra-red remote. It could be controlled from both rooms using two small mirrors close to the box. Aluminium foil may be better than a glass based mirror.

Mirrors and lenses would be my first thought too.

Failing that get an IR repeater. It reads a signal in one place and re transmits the same signal through a second transmitter.