Maker Pro
Maker Pro

raydavis

please be aware the new member raydavis posting in general chat was posting the same questions over at the AAC forum under 3 different names. We believe he is the same BillyMayo, DannyDavis, VanCastillo ect. that has been banned before.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Well, if you give a minimally trained (or untrained) "technician" a VOM, an oscilloscope and access to the World Wide Web you can expecpt the kind of questions he asks. That doesn't mean you have to waste your time answering them. If this really is a re-incarnation of DannyDavis, expect your answers to be ignored and more questions to ensue. I won't be wasting my time on it, but thanks @brevor for the heads up. Measure the input resistance of un-powered logic? Who does that? Worry about pull-up and pull-down resistors when there is a plethora of information on the Internet? Maybe Google hates him. I don't, but I won't play his silly games either.

davenn

please be aware the new member raydavis posting in general chat was posting the same questions over at the AAC forum under 3 different names. We believe he is the same BillyMayo, DannyDavis, VanCastillo ect. that has been banned before.

Thanks for the heads up ..... I will review his posts again and see if its worth another ban

Dave