Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Problem?

I came on the website to edit my resource, when the page first loaded however this is what I saw:
upload_2014-10-29_13-41-34.png

Is there a bug or is it just a fault to be expected? Sorry if its nothing but I thought you should see.

I came on the website to edit my resource, when the page first loaded however this is what I saw:

Is there a bug or is it just a fault to be expected? Sorry if its nothing but I thought you should see.
It's because you're using windows Vista :p
Just looks like the page didn't completely load. What browser are you using?
Did this resolve itself when you refreshed/opened a link?

Ian

Administrator
It looks like the CSS hasn't loaded properly - can you try refreshing the page and see if that fixes it please? Not sure why it didn't load, but as long as it doesn't happen again I wouldn't worry :).

Yes, I am using Vista. I am using chrome, if its a bug with the page loading that does not matter, I was just unsure whether it had any other implications. It was resolved when I refreshed.

Yes, I am using Vista. I am using chrome, if its a bug with the page loading that does not matter, I was just unsure whether it had any other implications. It was resolved when I refreshed.
The vista thing was a joke, but if it happens again you can press F12 in Chrome to open 'Developer Tools'
This will shows you all the resources that have loaded for the page.
Take a look at the actual 'Resources' tab and look under:
Frames:
>(www.electronicspoint.com/)
>>Stylesheets

If this field is empty then the style has not loaded for the site.
If this field has a document in it, then there could be a different problem.

The fact it went away when you refreshed though sounds like it could have just been a momentary connection problem. (Remember you are hopping across multiple machines to get to EP)

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
I see this sort of problem occasionally, and not just with Electronics Point. I think it's caused by the style sheet failing to load for some reason. Good advice from Gryd3 there.