Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Power switch Identification

I am looking to replace SEVERAL of these switches for my customers and I want to have a reliable switch available for them - the OEM Manufacturer is Clipsal / Wilco PBS236-WE with white being the color - color of the switch does not matter - in need of a dpst on off switch that will fit into a 3/8 inch hole - and I am finding out that many switches are made for either a 1/4 inch hole a 7/16 hole or a 1/2 inch hole - size can't be larger than the original. Please help. Thank You.

Attachments

• CLIPSAL PUSHBUTTON SWITCH.pdf
    109.9 KB · Views: 11
3/8" is 10mm (actually 9.5mm but 10mm is the usual go-to dimension used) - have you searched using that as a parameter?

No, I have not - and I was not aware of the minimal differences in diameter - I know that there are 10 mmillimeter thread lamp push button switches - but they are all SINGLE pole, and I need a DOUBLE Pole switch. THE OEM Part number - is a Wilco / Clipsal PBS236-WE - we meaning white in color - I don't care what the color of the switch is - as it will be hidden in the machine when installed.

My email is [xxx] - and if you email me - please put the Subject Line as WILCO PBS236-WE Thank You in advance for any assistance you could provide me with. 1 push button switch.jpg Double pole power switch.jpg
[Mod edit: Public E-Mail address removed - please use PM for contacting]

Attachments

• WILCO PBS236-WE SWITCH Data Sheet.pdf
    98.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking to replace SEVERAL of these switches for my customers and I want to have a reliable switch available for them - the OEM Manufacturer is Clipsal / Wilco PBS236-WE with white being the color - color of the switch does not matter - in need of a dpst on off switch that will fit into a 3/8 inch hole - and I am finding out that many switches are made for either a 1/4 inch hole a 7/16 hole or a 1/2 inch hole - size can't be larger than the original. Please help. Thank You.
when i need such products, Digikey is the home. I have always found any type of products I need from them. I think You can also try Digkey for the push button of your choice. See the link below and select the push button you feel comfortable with
Electronic Components and Parts Search | DigiKey Electronics