Maker Pro
Maker Pro

parallel led array

If it is for a DC brushed motor (2 wires), possibly. This would be a PWM controller, which will turn the LEDs on and off rapidly, with the brightness depending on what percent of the time it is on.

But, be warned, that if you have epileptic ghosts, it might induce seizures. And I would not want to be around a ghost having a seizure.

Bob

ok been trying different ways to power the led ok power is 3.7 into a dc to dc booster set to 6v out put then goes into a dimmer to control brightness would this set up be enough to power 4 ir led each led is fv 1.4 and 1400ma total volt is 5.6v or would I need to set volt a tad higher ?

ok been trying different ways to power the led ok power is 3.7 into a dc to dc booster set to 6v out put then goes into a dimmer to control brightness would this set up be enough to power 4 ir led each led is fv 1.4 and 1400ma total volt is 5.6v or would I need to set volt a tad higher ?

Can you give us a part number on the DC-DC booster? They often have a 'current' limit set in addition to the voltage set.

As far as the current setup, you are boosting 1.5V up to 6V, so please keep in mind that if you pull 200mA from your DC-DC boost converter, it will need to pull a little more than 800mA from the battery!
You may need to use additional batteries in parallel or series, you can always use a multi-meter or volt-meter to see what the votlage on the 1.5V battery does. If it dips really low, you are pulling too hard from it.

part number 3608 and yes I intend to use two battery's in parallel and the battery's are 3.7 not 1.5
K. Looked at the datasheet. That converter needs at least 2V input, so a single AA won't do it for you.
Use two in series to play with.
It does not have an adjustable current output, and is hard-capped at 2 Amps at your selected voltage.

What kind of dimmer are you using? and what else do you have attached to the LED?
(Can you provide a drawing or put notations on the picture for what each piece is?)