Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need help with Bluetooth project

Hi. I am a novice with electronics, and am hoping one of you experts can help me. I have a motorolla Bluetooth headset (for cell phones) and a set of regular computer speakers. I would like to know how to (if possible) take the Bluetooth receiver out of the headset, and somehow attach it to the computer speakers to make the speakers Bluetooth. Can this be done and hopefully without too much difficulty? Thanks for any help you can offer.

I am sure you could do it, but you would need to amplify the signal from the receiver as it was meant to drive a very small load. Computer speakers would be a substantial upgrade to a bluetooth headset speaker.

edit: I am not real sure about the bluetooth signal, what was your idea on sending audio out over the bluetooth protocol? I would be more interested in this myself.

I am sure you could do it, but you would need to amplify the signal from the receiver as it was meant to drive a very small load. Computer speakers would be a substantial upgrade to a bluetooth headset speaker.

edit: I am not real sure about the bluetooth signal, what was your idea on sending audio out over the bluetooth protocol? I would be more interested in this myself.

Ok, this is apparently beyond my very low level of knowledge. I guess I will just buy Bluetooth speakers. Thanks anyway.

Ok, this is apparently beyond my very low level of knowledge. I guess I will just buy Bluetooth speakers. Thanks anyway.

Where audio speakers are concerned , bluetooth is old , these days they use NFC technology , the nokia N9 has NFC capability , it just needs some time to become a standard