Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need help - Voltage to Frequency converter

I'm somewhat new to electronics and I need a device that will read either 0 - 5 volts and/or 5 - 0 volts, then convert it to PWM to control a motor's speed between 0 - 100% capacity. I also need to be able to adjust that power curve percentage. It will be for a speed controller for brushless motors used on models. Can someone help me with this or is there someone who can design this for pay cheaply and fast?

Thanks...i really need the help on this.

I'm somewhat new to electronics and I need a device that will read either 0 - 5 volts and/or 5 - 0 volts, then convert it to PWM to control a motor's speed between 0 - 100% capacity. I also need to be able to adjust that power curve percentage. It will be for a speed controller for brushless motors used on models. Can someone help me with this or is there someone who can design this for pay cheaply and fast?

Thanks...i really need the help on this.

Are you talking about VCO? search for "VCO ic" on the internet

or is there someone who can design this for pay cheaply and fast?
A promise for doing it cheap and fast usually yields neither.

You need much more than voltage to frequency controller. A BLDC motor requires a lot more than just turning its voltage on/off. Come to think of it, I do not think BLDC motors are used that much in models, but I could be wrong there.

You need to better understand what you are working with then work out a complete plan from your 0-5V signal to the actual motor control.

---55p

Last edited: