Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need Help Starting Project for PS2 playing Final Fantasy 10

hello all I've been searching the web and finally have come here for help since the web has not answered my question and the information i'm getting is beyond me since i have very little knowledge of electronics what i'm looking to do is get some kind of sensor to achieve this job where when i play a video game Final Fantasy 10 for ps2 to be exact where as i'm walking in the game in a specific area lightning occurs you hear the lightning then finally the screen flashes white and your hit the x button to dodge it if not then you get knocked down to the ground what i need since my reflexes are horrible and my timing is too late is for some kind of sensor or device to sense this flash on my screen press x on the ps2 controller which will allow me to dodge the bolt of lightning every time i'm thinking of using a sensor to send current/voltage to the corresponding x button in the controller after i soldered it to the x button and make the ps2 think i pressed it right on time allowing me to doge the lightning evertime the screen flashes of course this is still assuming of course that this will work is this not possible or do you have any other idea or suggestions thanks