Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need an Expert in Electronics (job)

Hi,

Im new to this forum, nice to meet everyone. Im not sure if this is against the rules or not so i am sorry if it is. I am basically looking for someone who is experienced in building electronics to help me with a custom project of mine.

Obviously this is a paid gig for someone who thinks they can do the job. I will only really need the plans on how to build something and not actually have you build the item.
I just need to make sure its perfect, it is a custom job for my home.

Mods please let me know if this is against the rules or even contact me directly if you are interested in this job.

Thank you

What do you need? If this is for your personal use and you don't need anyone to build it for you, you might just luck out and someone will share a design for your for fee if you keep it in the public domain...

If you want to franchise on your design, and this is for profit there are a few of us that might consider helping out but do note it can get costly very quickly...

What do you need? If this is for your personal use and you don't need anyone to build it for you, you might just luck out and someone will share a design for your for fee if you keep it in the public domain...

If you want to franchise on your design, and this is for profit there are a few of us that might consider helping out but do note it can get costly very quickly...

It is a personal job but am looking to use this in my local offices so in a way it is a business expense. I consider it a simple task however i am not experienced in this area. I would not want plans or anything shared around the internet as i may wish to profit in my local area businesses if the idea works well.
If anyone is interested you can hit me on skype for more details > ben.yule1