Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Need a rectifier schematics

Hi
I need a rectifier circuit. I need only the component and schematic. I have one phase, the extreme conditions are
1. V(AC with 23 Hz) RMS = 4.2 Vmax( measure oscilloscope)= 5.7V( lower rotational speed)
2. V(AC with 180 Hz) RMS = 26.7 Vmax( measure oscilloscope)= 40.2V( higher rotational speed)
3. The output voltage i need is 3.3 Volt (CC) and not more 150mA( peak for 1 second) and standard current 20mA.
Could you advise me which diode, zener diode, LD, transistor and other component i need to rectified the voltage?
I need a simple schematic and component..
Thankyou
Minu

Does the AC source need to share a common ground with your DC output?
That determines whether you can use a bridge rectifier or not.

i need is 3.3 Volt (CC)
What does CC mean?
It can't be constant-current if you want a voltage output.

'Continuous current' as opposed to 'alternating current' -- From a foreign language. In English, 'direct' current does not express well as in opposed to alternating or indirect.

A rectifier circuit will convert alternating current to 'continuous' current. Can be with one, two, more diodes like 1N4004 and C like 1000μF. Vg is your source from ~4 to ~30VCA . Ignore Rg, RL
diode_rect1_annotated.png

Vout is your filtered, smoothed CC voltage + that should then be regulated to your stable needs of 3.3VCC by connecting to TB1 upload_2022-1-8_11-1-23.png
using a low-drop U1 regulator capable of 30V input, similar to 78M33. Your output is TB3
-Images borrowed from the web-

Last edited: