Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Modifying a led strip circuit

I did not know that Indian junk is sold in England. Here in Canada there is an Indian surplus electronic parts store Sayal that sells some good stuff and some garbage. I think ebay, Amazon and Ali sell lots of garbage.

Here are many good LED strips: https://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/flexible-strips-and-bars/
Those you showed are exactly the ones I've got for home and works at 12v as you said, super safe stuff, the ones I'm using are Xmas lights, there's basically a net to place on the ceiling to give a "stars" I bought them off banggood or something like that

I forgot about Banggood crap. Google sends me a Banggood ad every time I use Google.
I found strings of about 50 blue LEDs and 100 white LEDs in Christmas tree sets. The blue string was thrown away because it did not work. The wires on the LEDs were not connected to the wiring, they were simply touching but many made no connection. Many of the white ones had rusted wires because they were poorly sealed. I used them in many LED projects. A little kid in China was probably forced to test millions of LEDs, then sort them into piles that all had the same forward voltage. I never connected LEDs in parallel before but I did with many of these LEDs and they were all the same brightness and none burned out.