Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Massage Chair motherboard

I have a large massage chair which is branded MonstaMassage. It will not work - possibly due to my husband enjoying his massage so much that he ignored the advised 15 minute limit or else possibly due to an electrical storm power surge.
I believe I need a new motherboard for it. I cannot find any details of the manufacturer.
Initially I was advised that the problem may have been the controller but thi has been checked and is OK.
I have been trying to get a new motherboard, but have been unable to find a supplier.
Can anyone please suggest a source and if possible what it might cost?

Are there any part numbers? Anything at all that might tell you any information about it?

How good are your troubleshooting skills? Soldering skills? Would you feel comfortable replacing components? If so, you might be able to post a picture here (and maybe have this thread moved to the 'Electronics Repair' section), and I'm sure Steve or Resqueline would be glad to help you out.

Thanks for the prompt response.
The only numbers I can see on the motherboard are on one corner
6A3734-1. Would appreciate any assistance/advice.
Have photos bu unsure how to atach

Last edited:
To attach photos:

At the bottom of this page, there is a text box, followed by two buttons: 'Post Quick Reply', and 'Go Advanced'.

Click on 'Go Advanced'.

Once there, click on the paperclip icon. This will bring up a screen that will allow you to upload pictures from your computer. Note the following file size limits:

bmp 97.7 KB
doc 19.5 KB
gif 97.7 KB
jpe 97.7 KB
jpeg 97.7 KB
jpg 146.5 KB
pdf 97.7 KB
png 97.7 KB
psd 19.5 KB
txt 19.5 KB
zip 97.7 KB

The better resolution your photos are, the better we can help.

Personally, I'd take some very high quality photos, and then post them up on an external photo-sharing website, such as PhotoBucket or Flickr, and then post the link to the album here. This way, you're not limited by file size, and we get good pictures.

I do need help too with this motherboard
The only numbers I can see on the motherboard are on one corner
6A3734-1. Would appreciate any assistance/advice.