Little help: Pool for 3 project design ideas

• Parallel Encoded A/D-BCD counter circuit

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Picaxe Programmable circuit

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Mechanical impact gauge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi guys, I just need a little help from you as I need to justify my choice for choosing one of my project proposals. For that I need to use a range of techniques and amongst those, a questionnaire. I could probably fake it, but I'd rather it to be genuine for a matter of principle. I'll give you as much detail as I can about my options, but I haven't finished their design completely, so just put a vote on whichever you think its the best for now :)

Proposal 1: Parallel Encoded A/D-BCD counter circuit

Basically voltage change is monitored by the comparator A/D converter, output is fed in a BCD counter and shown on the 7 segment display. The circuit is not completed/well wired but its just to show you the basic concept.

fep3l0.png

Proposal 2: Picaxe Programmable circuit

Basically explained, voltage change is fed into a picaxe programmable IC which will be programmed to display the equivalent newton value. This is the option that I chose for my project.

Proposal 3: Mechanical impact gauge

Using the same concept as an impact tester but adapted to show the force of the impact on a dial panel, similar to the image below but modified

Non-metal%20impact%20tester.gif

Again these are not done concepts, just ideas, please just help with a vote so I can put on my presentation! Thanks loads!

"whichever you think its the best for now".
In what way are they suposed to be best?

"project proposals"
What is the scope of this project?